Publishers and editors aren’t the only folks who need words. Businesses need them, too. Indeed, they need them in order to communicate with customers, prospects, employees, partners and peers. They need them in order to express themselves, share their vision, communicate their goals and build their brand equity.
Matt Alderton can help your business do all of the above. Whether you’re a Fortune 500 corporation or an entrepreneur starting your own company, he can help you write your way to more customers, happier employees and a better, booming business.
When you hire Matt as your corporate communicator, you’ll get:
- Powerful, brand-building communications
- Documents that connect with employees, prospects and customers
- Documents that promote and enhance your corporate culture
- Tools that open lines of communication, enhancing employee morale and increasing customer loyalty
- Words that accurately and cogently express your company’s goals and values
- Documents that save you time and money, because you spent your time doing what you do best — running your business, not writing for it
- Corporate histories
- Executive bios
- Internal newsletters
- Sales letters
- Policy manuals
- Job descriptions
- Resumes and cover letters
- Video scripts
- PowerPoint presentations
- Annual reports
- Training manuals
- And more!