Writing isn’t just for writers. It’s also for accountants, doctors, CEOs, engineers and architects — anyone and everyone — all of who rely on the ability to communicate in order to do their jobs well.
With that in mind, Matt Alderton offers writing, editing and publishing workshops for students and professionals at all levels, from novice to expert. Whether you’re a teacher who wants to provide journalism training to your high school’s newspaper staff, a small business owner who wants to develop your employee’s communications skills or a CEO who wants to educate the C-suite about content marketing, Matt can deliver valuable instruction tailored to your individual needs.
When you hire Matt to teach or speak to your students, employees and/or meeting attendees, you’ll get:
- Practical tips for writing, editing and marketing content
- Hands-on instruction on best practices
- An educational, engaging and entertaining presentation
- Useful takeaways that will improve the quality of your content
- Immersive communications coaching that will make you a better writer, reporter and/or communicator
- Insight into trends in media, content and publishing
Teaching and Speaking Services
- Writing workshops
- Publishing lectures
- Digital media seminars
- Editing classes
- Editorial working groups
- Creative writing classes
- Keynote addresses on journalism, media, publishing, content marketing, etc.
- Editorial training
- Journalism workshops
- Editorial roundtables and Q&As
- And more!