As a freelance writer, Matt Alderton has written for dozens of venues, including newspapers, magazines, books, websites, newsletters and more. He can write the content you need and improve the content you already have.
Words are Matt’s business. He chooses them well and he writes them better. His writing philosophy is built upon storytelling: Everyone and everything has a story, and nothing can tell — or sell — that story better than well-crafted words. Whether you’re a business, a nonprofit organization, a publication or an individual, well-written words are like a good suit worn on a job interview; they make you look good.
When you hire Matt as your writer, you’ll get:
- Clean, accurate, well-researched copy
- A man who knows that deadlines are sacred
- Excellent copy of any length and on any subject
- Copy that’s consistent with your voice, style, standards and brand identity
- Exciting stories on even the driest subjects
- Content that both informs and engages your readers
- Writing that’s crisp and error-free
- Blog postings
- Copywriting for ads, brochures, etc.
- Press releases
- Web pages
- Executive bios
- How-to articles
- Book chapters
- News briefs
- Feature stories
- White papers
- And more!